I was asked to go more in-depth about the cost of Braces and Invisalign. I wanted to give you the most information and be as specific as possible so you are informed when making your decision.
I go over the main things to look for when choosing insurance.
1. Lifetime maximum for your Orthodontic coverage
2. Age limits of coverage
3. Percent coverage of your insurance
I also go over some specific costs of patients who have insurance and have various treatment plans. I go over the exact cost of Invisalign and two types of Braces treatments.
This video will show you how we break down costs at our office. We show the three options we provide.
1. Pay in Full (get a discount)
2. Use Care Credit (zero dollars down)
3. In-office payment plan (small down payment than monthly payments throughout treatment).
Please subscribe for weekly updates to make you an informed patient.
Make sure to subscribe for new videos weekly, or else never get braces.😂
More information at